Author Topic: XBR SEAT LOCK WON'T DISENGAGE  (Read 1623 times)

xbally

Re: XBR SEAT LOCK WON'T DISENGAGE
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2018, 01:02:21 PM »
Yes indeed Michael cheers. I have put the KTM on SORN now but am using the XBR and RS250. (I need to change my profile on here but have forgotten my password!)Just got a lower seat for the KTM off Fleabay (£14 inc P+P) and i took it to a local car place who have got rid of the ridge at the back where i wanted to park my harris but couldn't. I think the 390 is similar?Cost me £85 but seems much better for me. Having had pretty much about 90% road type bikes i felt as though i was sitting on the tank in the off road style of riding.690 was running well when put away at the end of October and i'll be putting it back on road Feb or Jan.Any idea where you can get cheaper Motorex oil as it's ridiculously expensive from KTM dealers! Sorry to everyone if this has turned into a personal message! Is the V7 ok-still miss it!
HONDA CB250RSA ROYAL ENFIELD CONTINENTAL GT535

Moto63

Re: XBR SEAT LOCK WON'T DISENGAGE
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2018, 09:57:18 PM »
Evening Martin, yes my apologies too, to everyone else for kindda making this a tad personal. Sorry I don't know anywhere that does the cheap oil, I just used duckhams in mine, the correct grade Obviously 😁😁🤞. The guzzi went great the few rides I've had on it, really enjoyed it, like you it's off the road over winter for a bit now. It's undergoing a couple of minor modifications, new stainless exhaust system, one off hand built, new rear mudguard/tail tidy, again one off hand built and  renthal bars. That's it so far. I'll post some pics up when it's done. (if I'm allowed😁😁 tis a V twin after all)
Cheers, Michael