Author Topic: The International Classic MotorCycle Show 22-23 April Stafford Show Ground  (Read 2144 times)

kevberlin

Thanks for the warm welcome today fellahs. Nice to put faces to names. Will bring a bike next time.
Kev
1983 Honda CB250RS
2023 BMW G310GS

johnr

• Regular
well, im home, bathed and fed, cold beer in hand and reflecting on the weekend. again i have to give a huge thanks to gareth and graham for all the work theyve put into getting us the stand, cheers chaps, its always a pleasure. having never done the april one, its got to be sid that its much smaller than the october one, perhaps a reflection on the demographics of an aging population and classic/vintage bikes being of little interest to folks brought up on jap 70's and 80's stuff. but its always nice to catch up with the guys from the club, and if anybody reading this  hasnt been to the show, i can highly reccomend it as a fab weekend. friday we got the stall together , ik gareth and graham did, then we went to the local pub for a meal before returning to sink a few beers. saturday was the busiest day of the two so by teatime we were ready for a trip into stafford for a meal and a few beers in the local real ale bar. the show is pretty secodary to the social side of getting together with the club members for a chat, a drink and some banter/piss taking.
so, thanks guys, another great weekend had, and i hope to see you all in october for the autumn one.

Moto63

Sounds like a cracking weekend was had by all, gutted I couldn’t make it. Fingers crossed I’ll be able to make it in Oct 🤞🤞
Cheers, Michael

Silverfox

Thanks for the warm welcome today fellahs. Nice to put faces to names. Will bring a bike next time.
Kev

Hi Kev, We will be at Stafford in October and happy for you to show your bike, i will post details nearer the time.

Gareth

Silverfox

well, im home, bathed and fed, cold beer in hand and reflecting on the weekend. again i have to give a huge thanks to gareth and graham for all the work theyve put into getting us the stand, cheers chaps, its always a pleasure. having never done the april one, its got to be sid that its much smaller than the october one, perhaps a reflection on the demographics of an aging population and classic/vintage bikes being of little interest to folks brought up on jap 70's and 80's stuff. but its always nice to catch up with the guys from the club, and if anybody reading this  hasnt been to the show, i can highly reccomend it as a fab weekend. friday we got the stall together , ik gareth and graham did, then we went to the local pub for a meal before returning to sink a few beers. saturday was the busiest day of the two so by teatime we were ready for a trip into stafford for a meal and a few beers in the local real ale bar. the show is pretty secodary to the social side of getting together with the club members for a chat, a drink and some banter/piss taking.
so, thanks guys, another great weekend had, and i hope to see you all in october for the autumn one.

Well said John, an excellent weekend was had by all, good to meet up with new members and a few who may well attend in October. I will post details for the October show when i receive them.

Gareth

kevberlin

Kev

Hi Kev, We will be at Stafford in October and happy for you to show your bike, i will post details nearer the time.

Gareth
Cheers Gareth,
Kev
1983 Honda CB250RS
2023 BMW G310GS