Author Topic: The International Classic MotorCycle Show 22-23 April Stafford Show Ground  (Read 191 times)

Silverfox

ok then, we have 3 interested parties for the April Stafford show - i would suggest we need a minimum of 6 bikes to make it work, who else is up for it?

Me
John R
Richard B

Moto63

Count me in  Gareth. Hopefully get the tracker a bit closer to a finished state by then too 🤦???🤣🤣🤞🤞

Silverfox

So far we have

Me
John R
Richard B
Steven V
Steve F
Matthew P
Moto 63
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 03:01:49 PM by Silverfox »

Lost Boy

Hi,
I am a newbie to this forum. My name is Reiner and I live near Cardiff/Pontypridd. We have met at the recent Mechanics show in Stafford. I'm from the SW Sunbeam club and have a Suzuki DR800S. As we have a club stand too, I wouldn't mind placing my bike on your stand.

Ian

I think I had better throw my hat into the ring otherwise there will be no room left!
Haven't got a clue what I'll bring but it will only have one cylinder 👍🏍?
1 SRX 1 C400X

Silverfox

Hi,
I am a newbie to this forum. My name is Reiner and I live near Cardiff/Pontypridd. We have met at the recent Mechanics show in Stafford. I'm from the SW Sunbeam club and have a Suzuki DR800S. As we have a club stand too, I wouldn't mind placing my bike on your stand.
Hi Reiner, more than happy for you to show your bike on our stand.

Gareth

Silverfox

I think I had better throw my hat into the ring otherwise there will be no room left!
Haven't got a clue what I'll bring but it will only have one cylinder 👍🏍?
There's always a place for you on the stand, it wouldn't be the same without you.

Silverfox

So far we have

John R
Richard B
Steven V
Steve F
Matthew P
Moto 63
Reiner
Ian

Moto63

There's always a place for you on the stand, it wouldn't be the same without you.
[/quote]
Yes and your JELLY BABIES 👶👍👍