Author Topic: International Classic Motorcycle Show, 15th & 16th October 2022 Stafford  (Read 3336 times)

Silverfox

Ok - I have made contact with Mortons regard a club stand and im confident we will get one -soooooooooo who's up for it????

Usual rules apply - free weekend pass including camping if you show a bike - ideally arrive Friday afternoon (Saturday morning pre 9:00 at the very latest) you cant take your bike off the stand until 16:30 (ish) on the Sunday.

Refreshments provided for both days on the stand - possibly have pub food on the Saturday night!!!

I have asked for the balcony stand which can accommodate approx 8-10 bikes????

Gareth

Moto63

Afternoon Gareth, yes count me in (certainly at this point 🤦???) I’ll gladly bring the tracker XBR down again. Doubt very much that it’ll changed much since last October, it still has the levitating front mudguard 🤣🤣,  unfortunately not had any chance to get back onto it as still finishing off our house build. Be great to catch up with everyone again though. So yes definitely count me in.
Cheers, Michael

Ian

Hi Gareth count me in too. I can bring one possibly 2 thumpers if I can get the logistics worked out 🤔🏍?🛵.
It's always an enjoyable weekend at Stafford. Hope we can encourage one or two new faces/bikes this time.
Ian 👍

Michael, haven't you patented that mudguard yet? 🙄
1 SRX 1 C400X -2 thumpers

Moto63

Michael, haven't you patented that mudguard yet? 🙄
Ian... if only I had the time my friend. It’s this blinking house, it’s taken over my life I tell ya. Still I could have far worse things to worry/moan about. Hopefully see you in October 🤞👍

Silverfox

Will be great Ian if you can make it, as you say it would be good to get some new faces on the stand!!

Silverfox

So far we have:
Me
John R
Ian R
Moto63
Plenty of room for many more..............................

Silverfox

So far we have:
Me
John R
Ian R
Moto63
Plenty of room for many more..............................
Mathew
Gary

Silverfox

The numbers are growing...........
Me
John R
Ian R
Moto63
Mathew
Gary
Mr Varney

Moto63

Is the Mathew on the list Mthee? 🤔🤔

mthee

He wishes!  ;D
Fear of the unknown does not mean the unknown needs to be feared

Silverfox

Is the Mathew on the list Mthee? 🤔🤔
Mathew Pouncey

Silverfox

The numbers are growing...........
Me
John R
Ian R
Moto63
Mathew
Gary
Mr Varney
Mike Fielding

Moto63

He wishes!  ;D
Shame.........as I’m sure he still owes me a beer 🤣🤣🤣🍻👍
Pity you can’t make it up

mthee

He wishes!  ;D
Shame.........as I’m sure he still owes me a beer 🤣🤣🤣🍻👍
Pity you can’t make it up

Ya got me. Got me good! It'd  be the best beer I ever bought anybody, but sadly, it's caring duties at home 24/7 and if I ever did get carers in to disappear on a bike weekend, the missus would disown me (no honeymoon yet and 17 years in)
Fear of the unknown does not mean the unknown needs to be feared

Ian

Looking good for an enjoyable weekend. Think there will be only room for one thumper from me now, which is good 👍🏍?😁
1 SRX 1 C400X -2 thumpers