Author Topic: Carol Nash Classic Mechanics Motorcycle Show October 9th & 10th 2021  (Read 6269 times)

themoudie

Re: Carol Nash Classic Mechanics Motorcycle Show October 9th & 10th 2021
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2021, 12:05:14 AM »
Is that a "Fa**y pad"?  :-X  The colour is Lurverly!  8)

Good health and don't overheat, Bill

Silverfox

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2021, 05:26:22 PM »
Too soon Ian, maybe next year!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 12:07:21 PM by Silverfox »

richardeblack

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2021, 02:17:56 PM »
Yes please Gareth,
I would love to come in October but will only be a boring XBR (I mean it, it will probably be the one I still haven't finished building) but it might be the one I had last time.  I quite understand if you want something more interesting and will give way with grace (no idea who grace is though) if so.
I'd really like to build something interesting but very much doubt if I will have the time before October and I would definitely not be coming if I bought something more interesting before then!  I dread to think what "she who must be obeyed's" reaction would be if I came home with another bike.
Thanks again for all the organising Gareth.
Cheers,
Richard.

Silverfox

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2021, 07:33:57 AM »
Thanks for your continued support, more than happy with whatever you want to bring. I'll add you to the list.
Hanks
Gareth

Silverfox

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2021, 09:36:15 AM »
We now have 7 bikes confirmed still looking for a couple more if anyone is interested.

Silverfox

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2021, 05:30:33 PM »
I have today received confirmation that we have a club stand for the show in October - we have 7 confirmed but could accommodate 2-3 more bikes if anyone else is interested.

Gareth

CrazyFrog

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2021, 07:34:05 AM »
Possibly Gareth, but the Mrs has pencilled in a short holiday sometime in early October, and due to her work commitments, I have to fit in with when she can get the time off. I'll let you know...
2023 Royal Enfield Meteor 350
2021 Honda CB125F

Silverfox

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2021, 06:25:12 AM »
Be good if you could make it. I only need a few days notice to get the ticket out to you.

Ian

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2021, 12:55:44 PM »
Wooohoooo, another show 😁. Can't wait. Hope there aren't many punters he he. It was lovely at the last one. At least we could move around pretty freely but I imagine Morton's will be selling as many tickets as possible to overflowing. Just look after yourselves boys and girls!
Michael.....are we going to see the flat tracker🙄?
1 SRX 1 C400X -2 thumpers

Moto63

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2021, 06:05:21 PM »
Wooohoooo, another show 😁. Can't wait.
Michael.....are we going to see the flat tracker🙄?
Yes indeedy you are Ian, I’ve got it built up to the point where it looks like a bike. Got the newly painted tank back the other week, a much better job this time round. Looks like I asked for it to look like. It’s not running and there’s no brakes (so I’ll defo need hand pushing it up and taking down the big ramp to the stand) I’ve not finished the exhaust yet but have again got it looking half decent for the show. Looking forward to the show and catching up with everyone..oh and obviously talking BOOCKS 😉👍...
cheers, Michael

johnr

• Regular
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2021, 01:50:48 AM »
gareth, if you are needing other bikes, i can fetch another in the van, one of the bsas or perhaps even my tuned 75mph honda step thru? it will fit in with the matchless spacewise so if you need it, let me know. how are you sending tickets out? do you want my address? im away to scotland this weekend for a week but will be back the following week, im planning to run down to stafford on friday morning if only so i can have the experience of not being on the last minute rushing up to beat the closing doors on friday evening for a change!

johnr

• Regular
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2021, 01:55:33 AM »
and heres an uncharacteristic dilemma for me, im having to go out tomorrow and buy some polish for the matchless, ive never bought polish before, its quite a new sensation, i dont think ive ever taken an even remotely shiney bike to stafford before, and the matchess is certainly shinier than anything else ive loaded into my van for the show. ive even dug out the long sonce forgotten half tube of autosol and polished the front mudguard! i think i must be sick or something.....

Moto63

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2021, 06:40:56 AM »
and heres an uncharacteristic dilemma for me, im having to go out tomorrow and buy some polish for the matchless, ive never bought polish before, its quite a new sensation, i dont think ive ever taken an even remotely shiney bike to stafford before, and the matchess is certainly shinier than anything else ive loaded into my van for the show. ive even dug out the long sonce forgotten half tube of autosol and polished the front mudguard! i think i must be sick or something.....
Ha ha ha... brilliant. It’s show fever taking hold John 😉
Ps.. the tuned step thru sounds cool 👍
Cheers, Michael

mthee

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2021, 11:27:08 AM »
Dangerous stuff that Autosol! Next, you'll be buying a mop attachment for your drill...😎🤪??
Fear of the unknown does not mean the unknown needs to be feared

johnr

• Regular
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2021, 03:42:40 PM »
ive already got a rotary buffer but i use it for polishing the bottom of the canoe......