Author Topic: Carol Nash Classic Mechanics Motorcycle Show October 9th & 10th 2021  (Read 6266 times)

Silverfox

Ok - I have made contact with Mortons regard a club stand and im confident we will get one -soooooooooo who's up for it????

Usual rules apply - free weekend pass including camping if you show a bike - ideally arrive Friday afternoon (Saturday morning pre 9:00 at the very latest) you cant take your bike off the stand until 16:30 (ish) on the Sunday.

Refreshments provided for both days on the stand - possibly have pub food on the Saturday night!!!

I have asked for the balcony stand which can accommodate approx 8 bikes???? we can squeeze more on but it might get a bit congested - 6-8 I think would be ideal.

Currently there's 1 bike that's mine!  Don't all rush at once............

Gareth

Moto63

Re: Carol Nash Classic Mechanics Motorcycle Show October 9th & 10th 2021
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2021, 04:45:05 PM »
Yes, yes, yes..... barring any covid rules that may change. Please count me in
Cheers, Michael

Ian

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2021, 06:13:37 PM »
Yes, yes, yes..... barring any covid rules that may change. Please count me in
Cheers, Michael
Yeah yeah yeah said the Beatles.....

I hope you'll put up with me for another weekend 🤔😁.
I'm sure I can find a bike or two somewhere in my garage that would be suitable. Would be lovely to see some "New Faces" ( no not Derek Hobson!!), But count me in please barring any sort of disaster.
Ian 👍
1 SRX 1 C400X -2 thumpers

johnr

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2021, 09:38:50 PM »
right, yes, im in, i'll bring the harris matchless, itll be the first time ive ever brought a shiney bike. i may have to ask ian for advice on what polish bottles  to bring...........  ;)

Silverfox

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2021, 08:27:31 AM »
Fantastic news John - i know GC is keen to see the Matchless.

Silverfox

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2021, 07:35:32 AM »
5 bikes confirmed - keep them coming!

Ian

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2021, 10:04:44 PM »

Currently there's 1 bike that's mine!  Don't all rush at once............

Gareth

Ok Gareth, in what form is your bike likely to be in when it makes a second appearance at Stafford ....it was a real conversation piece last weekend 🙄
Ian

Moto63

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2021, 04:27:55 PM »

Ok Gareth, in what form is your bike likely to be in when it makes a second appearance at Stafford ....it was a real conversation piece last weekend 🙄
Ian
Please tell more, go on spill the beans 😉

Ian

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2021, 07:49:55 PM »

Ian
Please tell more, go on spill the beans 😉

Now that would be telling 😂😂😂😂

Moto63

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2021, 10:36:38 PM »
Oh, you tease, never mind. I’m a man with patience (as you can probably tell with the tracker build🤣🤣🤣) I can wait until October 😉

Silverfox

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2021, 01:03:04 PM »
5 bikes confirmed - keep them coming!

up to 6 bikes now so 2-3 more would be great- if there are more interested parties then i'll not show my bike!!

Cheers
Gareth

Moto63

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2021, 08:38:44 PM »
WOH.... steady on there tiger. You’ve GOT to show your bike, I didn’t manage to see it the other week. I did consider doing a covid test scheme that I’d dreamt up, then I thought the better of it and simply stayed at home and self isolated. 🤦???🤦???
Hence the reason I didn’t get, what was clearly the joy of seeing your bike Gareth. From memory the last time I saw it, it looked ok to me, so come on fill me in as to why it was such a talking point 🤷???
Cheers, Michael

Silverfox

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2021, 11:58:10 AM »
WOH.... steady on there tiger. You’ve GOT to show your bike, I didn’t manage to see it the other week. I did consider doing a covid test scheme that I’d dreamt up, then I thought the better of it and simply stayed at home and self isolated. 🤦???🤦???
Hence the reason I didn’t get, what was clearly the joy of seeing your bike Gareth. From memory the last time I saw it, it looked ok to me, so come on fill me in as to why it was such a talking point 🤷???
Cheers, Michael
A lot has happened since you last saw my bike- I have sold all my bikes apart from a Honda C90 which i will be restoring over the winter - I invested the money into an MG Midget! Never had a classic car before so thought we'd have a dabble - Liz loves it so its something we can both enjoy. I will however look to get another bike maybe next year, it will be something that i really want - so i just need time to decide what that might be!!

Moto63

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2021, 04:57:32 PM »

A lot has happened since you last saw my bike- I have sold all my bikes apart from a Honda C90 which i will be restoring over the winter - I invested the money into an MG Midget! Never had a classic car before so thought we'd have a dabble - Liz loves it so its something we can both enjoy. I will however look to get another bike maybe next year, it will be something that i really want - so i just need time to decide what that might be!!
[/quote]
Ahhh.... I see, great choice of classic car I must say. Apart from a completely “roofless” original mini, complete with an Arden 8 port head (which I WILL build one day😉) the midget is the car I’d also choose, closely followed by a frog eyed sprite. Plus a C90 is DEFO cool as. If you’re ever thinking of parting with it please give me first shout on it Gareth 🤞😉.
Look forward to seeing the “thumpette “ in October.
Cheers, Michael

Ian

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2021, 12:03:11 PM »
This is the look I'm hoping we will see in October ...🙄