Author Topic: Classic Motorcycle Show  (Read 1854 times)

Silverfox

Re: Classic Motorcycle Show
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2021, 09:57:46 PM »

I'll keep you all posted - Good news Mike that the tracker is on target for completion in readiness for Stafford October 2022!!! ???

Take care all.

Gareth
Do I sense a touch of sarcasm in that message Gareth 🤣🤣🤣
I’ll have you know that the tracker is “almost” there. 🤣. I’ve got it so it can be wheeled in and then out, quite how we’ll stop it at the bottom of that big ramp is another matter, no brakes yet ya see 😮
Anyway, thanks for trying to sort it out Gareth. Fingers crossed we can all get down in july🤞🤞
Cheers, Michael
Only joking, sorry! Will try and get the stand sorted, would be good to catch up with you guys once again.

Gareth

Moto63

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2021, 01:52:40 PM »
Absolutely no offence taken Gareth, I feel I deserve a little “ribbing” over the time it’s taking for me to complete the tracker 🤔😉👍
Hopefully it’ll be worth it in the end🤞🤞

mthee

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2021, 04:32:20 PM »
Take it easy on yourself, fella. I have heard of people challenging themselves with more than one build at a time, but not with the other build being a house 🤯
Fear of the unknown does not mean the unknown needs to be feared

Silverfox

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2021, 07:25:49 PM »
Ok - I have just completed the club stand application form for the Classic Show at Stafford 3rd & 4th July 2021

I have suggested we would show 8 bikes and i've asked if we could have the usual stand on the balcony - im sure we could squeeze a few more on if required - so please let me know if you are interested in showing a bike.

Usual rules - arrive Friday (Saturday AM MAY be possible) bike needs to be on the stand until end of Sunday (16:00) Camping is free for Fri and Sat night - showers & toilets available.

Moto63

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2021, 08:13:34 PM »
Evening Gareth, yes mate count me in, I can defo bring the (almost finished 🤣) tracker failing that I can bring my new spitfire if you’d prefer. Either way I can be there along with a couple of huuuge bags of jelly babies 👶. Looking forward to it already 😉
Cheers, Michael