Author Topic: Carol Nash International Classic Motorcycle Show 3rd & 4thJuly 2021 Stafford  (Read 6529 times)

CrazyFrog

Yep, I've got mine too 👍
2023 Royal Enfield Meteor 350
2021 Honda CB125F

Silverfox

Glad you've all received your tickets.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 04:33:31 PM by Silverfox »

Silverfox

We now have 7 confirmed bikes for the stand with maybe 2 more - will let you know if and when they are confirmed.

Ian

As there is now a plethora of thumpers for the show I will now officially withdraw the offer of a second SRX. That sounds bad 😞. Sorry.... How do I put it better? 🤔
1 SRX 1 C400X -2 thumpers

Moto63

You can’t Ian... the stone has been cast and thou shall be banished to a land of 4 cylinder machines for the rest of eternity.
 Oh go on then we’ll forgive you if your going to bring along some jelly babies instead of the second SRX😉😉

Moto63

Well, it’s now official. “Freedom day” has been put back 4 weeks to July the 19th. Wonder how that might affect the show?

Silverfox

Evening all, will the show go ahead??? On the basis of what Boris has announced im fairly confident that the show wont be able to go ahead, im sure Mortons will be in touch tomorrow. I hope none of you are out of pocket as a result.

Gareth

Moto63

Be a shame Gareth but I’m not to shocked at his decision to delay the date to be honest. Defo fingers crossed it will go ahead in the October and we can kind of pick up where we’ve left off. Thanks again for all your hard work up to press in sorting things out.
Ian... it looks like you can put that giant bag of jelly babies away. Hopefully just until October 🤞
Cheers, Michael

Ian

I think it will be delayed and have the 2 shows in one in October. Ah well that will give Michael another 3 months to finish his flat tracker 🏍🙄
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 06:10:04 AM by Ian »

Moto63

Ah well that will give Michael another 3 months to finish his flat tracker 🏍🙄
As well as absolutely loving a happy ending to a story. I also love a man with a sense of humour 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Silverfox

MORTONS HAVE CONFIRMED THE SHOW WILL GO AHEAD.

Ian

Thanks Gareth. I think everyone will have to decide how they feel about the situation for themselves.

I'm going!! 👍

CrazyFrog

Yep I'm in! 👍
2023 Royal Enfield Meteor 350
2021 Honda CB125F

Silverfox

Thanks Gareth. I think everyone will have to decide how they feel about the situation for themselves.

I'm going!! 👍

Thanks Ian

Silverfox

Yep I'm in! 👍

Thanks for your support Pete.