Author Topic: Carol Nash International Classic Motorcycle Show 3rd & 4thJuly 2021 Stafford  (Read 6447 times)

Moto63

Hello... the big question that everyone seems to have forgotten to ask is...............will the bar still be open🤷???. If so then I’m defo still up for it 😉👍🍺

Silverfox

great news Michael, see you in a few weeks.

Moto63

Looking forward to it....ESPECIALLY if the bar IS still open 🍻🍻👍
Cheers, Michael

Silverfox

if its not pen we'll have to bring our own!

Moto63

Now there’s a top idea. I’ll defo have to remember to bring a couple o boxes of Budweiser down with me👍

richardeblack

Sorry Gareth, I thought I'd messaged you but can't find it.
I can't remember if the gallery has opening Windows. I know it sounds silly but I think I would still like to come if there is some ventilation there. I know it's daft but I am a bit nervous about crowds.
Sorry to be a fuss.
Thanks for all your work organising this.
Cheers
Richard.

Silverfox

The upstairs windows do open and there is a window on our stand - see attached plan showing our stand B112. They will be limiting numbers of people in the halls and maintaining social distancing. We can also restrict numbers on out stand.

Silverfox

try again

richardeblack

Thank you Gareth.
I'll definitely come then. Sorry to be such a wuss.
Really looking forward to meeting up with you all.
Thanks again
Richard

Silverfox

I am going to book a table at the Knot and Plough pub for a meal on Saturday evening - its 1 mile from the ground along a wide grass verge, easy walk.

If anyone is up for it let me know and I can book you in - was thinking 18:45??????

https://www.knotandploughpubstafford.co.uk/

Moto63

I’m DEFINITELY up for that Gareth. Book me in please 👍
Cheers, Michael

Silverfox

I’m DEFINITELY up for that Gareth. Book me in please 👍
Cheers, Michael
will do Michael.

CrazyFrog

I am going to book a table at the Knot and Plough pub for a meal on Saturday evening - its 1 mile from the ground along a wide grass verge, easy walk.

If anyone is up for it let me know and I can book you in - was thinking 18:45??????

Great idea, I'm in too please..
2023 Royal Enfield Meteor 350
2021 Honda CB125F

Silverfox

thanks for that - I have booked a table for 6 people (max number) for 18:45 on the Saturday night. There are 8 plus of us so if we're all in i'll get GC to book another table.

Great idea, I'm in too please..

richardeblack

I think I would like to come along please Gareth. Don't worry though if it's a nuisance.