Author Topic: Oh No!!!!!  (Read 1129 times)

Ian

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2036
Oh No!!!!!
« on: July 05, 2011, 09:40:32 PM »
 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 10:05:01 PM by ian650 »
1 BMW C400X

Andy M

  • Posts: 1709
Re: Oh No!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 05:55:08 AM »
I've heard of people pinching the wheels, but crikey mate. that's insane  ;D

Andy

guest1155

  • Guest
Re: Oh No!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 08:17:38 PM »
just when you thought you'd cleared the shed another one comes along :). Whats the plan for this one?

Ian

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2036
Re: Oh No!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 09:11:21 PM »
I think I may "replace" the frame on the hybrid .....but you just never know do you??

Swmbo is even talking about having another shed down the bottom of the garden and "allowing" me to use the shed that I built...ha ha ha  :D

Let me think..... ::)

Ian
1 BMW C400X