Author Topic: Shed meet in West Wales  (Read 1906 times)

Steffan

Shed meet in West Wales
« on: September 16, 2006, 08:17:11 AM »
For those members interested I thought I would offer the usual extended breakfast next Saturday 23rd of Sept at my place. If I could have an indication of who can come so I can order the bacon and sausages etc, I would be grateful.

I thought that we could take a run out over  a local mountain road at say 11.30 followed by a visit to the "bike" cafe in Llandovery - which puts you all back on the main road home.

Steffan

squirrelciv

• Global Moderator
Re: Shed meet in West Wales
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 08:50:58 AM »
Count me in, so lots of extra bacon then :-)
Live long, live well, live happy

Steve H

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 10:31:16 AM »
I'd love to but I'm still bikeless. The SRX piston is rattling badly and the DR doesnt have an MOT and I dont have the cash for a new disc and pads. Next year maybe

beeman

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 06:01:26 PM »
No can do, working yet again, still I aim to get to one some time in the future.

beeman
We all get Heavier as we get Older because there is a lot more information in our heads

guest7

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 07:20:17 PM »
Yes for me, looking forward to it.

Cheers
GC

SteveD

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 08:01:50 PM »
Count me in Steffan.
I might come down on the friday and camp somewhere down there if I get my work done. That spedo rev console that Alan has is the one unit with both in. Get in touch with Alan and if it's what you want I can bring it down with me (should be worth extra bacon!)
Cheers Steve D

Steffan

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 08:32:44 AM »
Count me in Steffan.
I might come down on the friday and camp somewhere down there if I get my work done. That spedo rev console that Alan has is the one unit with both in. Get in touch with Alan and if it's what you want I can bring it down with me (should be worth extra bacon!)
Cheers Steve D

Steve,
drop me a line off list and we should be able to sort you some accomodation

Richard

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 05:11:11 PM »
Steve,

I've cleared it at my end so will bring Oliver on the pillion - a sort of late birthday treat going for a ride with Dad.  Over the Abergwesyn and awaaaay.

Richard

steffan

Shed meet in West Wales: Headcount
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 04:34:35 PM »
OK boys and girls as it stands I have a grand total of five. I would be grateful if anyother takers would let me know, you wouldn't want to be short of bacon.

Steffan

steved

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2006, 09:37:54 PM »
Message to Steffan, many apologies but I will not be able to make it this weekend as I have too much work on. What is even worse is that I have just got a GPS to help me find your place and it would have been its first run out! Boo Hoo, but I hope to be down here next weekend for perhaps a beer or two to see GC.
Again many apologies and I hope you guys have a good time.
SteveD

guest27

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2006, 10:47:23 AM »
Picked up message too late else I would have tried to come and say Hi one way or another.

R