Author Topic: Dent: anyone going up on Thursday?  (Read 3243 times)

Bill Rutter

Dent: anyone going up on Thursday?
« on: July 17, 2006, 09:16:03 PM »
Steve Dalby will probably say I need someone to hold my hand, but if anyones going up on the Thursday and needs company I can always alter my route for a meet-up. I might even buy you lunch....I might.

Re: Dent: anyone going up on Thursday?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 09:28:00 PM »
Steve Dalby will probably say I need someone to hold my hand, but if anyones going up on the Thursday and needs company I can always alter my route for a meet-up. I might even buy you lunch....I might.

Just head North until you hit the M62 then get your map out, you cannot get lost!

Bill Rutter

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 09:36:58 PM »
Can't get lost?  Who can't  ;-)
Actually I might come up the A1 then across from the Otley area because I know a few cafes from my truck-driving days. I've just got to keep a good lookout for mad Yorkshiremen on DR's

guest18

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 09:50:35 PM »
Will almost certainly be up Friday night, did I mention I'm getting to do a dive on Thursday I've wanted for a while :-)) ?! (subject to weather)

Pat asked on the "old" forum earlier if there were any comps planned... was there a reply?

Bruce

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 10:00:15 PM »
All being well I will be there on Thursday

guest18

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 10:03:15 PM »
ooops, cancel my question about the old forum... I just looked at the menu bar and spotted it :-o
If anyone's looking for me I'll be stood in the corner with the dunce's cap on!

(yeah, yeah, "as usual" before anyone else get's in! )

Bruce

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 04:34:43 PM »
All being well I will be there on Thursday

I would have posted this on wednesday but due to the site problems I was unable.I regret that I will not be attending the rally this is due to the excess heat at the moment both me and the Norton cannot handle it.I trust that everbody has a good time and I look forward to seeing details of what I am missimg.

Roll on the cold weather

Bruce

john greaves

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 12:00:09 PM »
Hi I'm a new member and would like to know about Dent, where to meet,? is it open to any one? and where exactly is Dent?
Thanks

John Greaves
Rotherham

guest18

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 12:58:59 PM »
Hi John,
Dent was where the annual rally was held last weekend. The next event iirc is the Stafford Show so keep an eye on the forums and you'll get all the info you need on that.
Welcome to the fold btw!
Smudge

guest18

PS
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 01:14:03 PM »
Have a look on the "Chatter" board and you'll find a thread with all the details of the Stafford show.
S