Author Topic: Excellent hack  (Read 297 times)

Ian

Excellent hack
« on: June 02, 2023, 01:17:04 PM »

Just watched this on YT. Looked ridiculously straightforward.....anybody used this before?
1 SRX 1 C400X -2 thumpers

Moto63

Re: Excellent hack
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2023, 05:37:42 PM »
No, never seen or done that little trick before. Clever stuff indeedy. 👍

Itsme

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2023, 05:54:20 PM »
Admittedly that last bit looked easy but given how easy it is to fit a tubeless tyre I think that by the time he has finished fannying around with cable ties I could have had the tyre on, inflated and seated and probably got the wheel back in the bike as well.

Ian

Moto63

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2023, 07:18:55 PM »
fannying around

Ian
I say WOH there. Not to sure you’re allowed to say such things nowadays tha knows. Might just go upsetting someone with such profanity 🤣🤣😜
Name withheld to protect Lilly livered types

Itsme

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2023, 03:29:35 AM »
Ooops sorry you're right Michael. What I should have said was by the time he's finished non-specific genitalling around!

Reminds me of when I was an apprentice and me and my boss were painting some offices. George, my boss, told me to stop pissing around with a skirting board and get on with painting a radiator. One of the office workers told George that he shouldn't speak to me like that so without a moment's hesitation George said 'I'm sorry Ian, when you've finished with what you're currently doing would you mind please painting that fu==er over there' and pointed to the radiator. I laughed my head off and the poor office worker just didn't know what to say.

Ian

themoudie

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2023, 09:41:22 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JOOLZ

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2023, 04:11:11 PM »
Thats a great idea