Author Topic: Deep joy! I do enjoy this wee video.  (Read 617 times)

themoudie

Deep joy! I do enjoy this wee video.
« on: April 17, 2023, 08:20:12 PM »
Tyre_re-cycling!

Good health, Bill

Moto63

Re: Deep joy! I do enjoy this wee video.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023, 07:06:36 AM »
Justice.... 👍

deleted

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2023, 07:43:44 AM »
i'm surprised the farmer didn't deliver a free gift of a ton of manure fertilizer

Steve Lake

• Dyslexics have more nuf
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2023, 04:53:58 PM »
i'm surprised the farmer didn't deliver a free gift of a ton of manure fertilizer

we don't stand on ceremony on this site.... the word you were grappling for is SH*T ... perfectly ok to use it in the right context  :)

themoudie

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2023, 09:00:48 PM »
Nothing better than a drop of SH1T! Hen pen from deep litter houses would have been the dogs!  ;D

Yew keep a troshin bor, Bill

johnburnsd

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2023, 05:46:39 PM »

No not hen shit never!

My mum had a contact in Marshalls (chunky chicks etc!) who delivered a huge pile of CHsht that was duly spread on the lawn. Trodden on by 5 of us and walked through the hoose!  So, not hen shit!

themoudie

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2023, 09:39:54 AM »
Aye John,

OH! Happy days!  ;D  I'm surprised that the lawn didn't go brown as well, as henpen is strong stuff, with lots of ammonia in it and can burn the grass.

At present there is a pile of slaked lime and sewage sitting in a neighbouring field to us awaiting spreading this coming week!!! ??? With no rain forecasted the odour is going to be STRONG! We already get the occasional whiff.  :'(

My best, was treading on my Mum's newly laid, orange fitted hall carpet, wearing my m/c boots, having walked in some molten tar on a hot summers day! I was not popular and the faint mark, after tackling it with various solvents/shampoos lasted until the house was sold back in the early 1980's.

Good health, Bill

Steve Lake

• Dyslexics have more nuf
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2023, 02:35:20 PM »
but your mum still loved you Bill ... :-) .... i use the chicken shit from my hens but it goes into the compost bins first, next year it'll be spot on for dressing the veggy patch :-).

themoudie

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2023, 05:45:09 PM »
Aye Steve, she did, but I was never allowed to forget the incident!  ;)

We too used hen pen in the compost heap to get the bacteria motoring and now I use the dredgings from the septic tank tail race to do the same job. Bit like the old dry box contents, or my Dad using the 'Elsan' contents to manure the spud ground for the following years crop, when we lived out at Rougham, near the Weasenhams. A 6" layer works wonders and keeps the moisture in as well.  ;)

Keep a troshin, Bill

CrazyFrog

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2023, 05:55:55 PM »
Brilliant!
2023 Royal Enfield Meteor 350
2021 Honda CB125F