Author Topic: Expensive B&B!  (Read 944 times)

themoudie

Expensive B&B!
« on: August 04, 2022, 10:25:39 PM »
A woman decided to give herself a big treat for her 70th birthday by staying overnight in a really nice hotel.. When she checked out the next morning, the desk clerk handed her a bill for £250.00.
?
She demanded to know why the charge was so high "I agree it's a nice hotel, but the rooms aren't worth £250..00 for just an overnight stay - I didn't even have breakfast!"
?
The clerk told her that £250.00 is the 'standard rate,' and breakfast had been included had she wanted it.
?
She insisted on speaking to the Manager. The Manager appeared and, forewarned by the desk clerk, announced: "This hotel has an Olympic-sized pool and a huge conference center which are available for use."
?
"But I didn't use them."
?
'Well, they are here, and you could have." He went on to explain that she could also have seen one of the in-hotel shows for which they were so famous."We have the best entertainers from the world over performing here."
?
"But I didn't go to any of those shows.."
?
"Well, we have them, and you could have."
?
No matter what amenity the Manager mentioned, she replied, "But I didn't use it!" and the Manager countered with his standard response.
?
After several minutes discussion, and with the Manager still unmoved, she decided to pay, wrote a check and gave it to him. The Manager was surprised when he looked at the check.
?
"But Madam, this check is for only £50.00"
?
"That's correct I charged you £200.00 for sleeping with me."
?
"But I didn't!"
?
"Well, too bad, I was here, and you could have."

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bill

mthee

Re: Expensive B&B!