Author Topic: Here I go again  (Read 441 times)

Itsme

Here I go again
« on: April 17, 2022, 02:17:35 PM »
Hi All

I know I've raised this before, but its happening again. I am having real trouble finding Thumper Club when I search for it. The only way I could find it today was by finding a Chatter page from 2006 and then clicking on Home which brought me here.

I mention this as I don't seem to be able to get reliable access to the club so if I'm not around it isn't lack of interest.

Spartacian

iansoady

Re: Here I go again
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 02:33:06 PM »
What sort of device and browser are you using? I have thumperclub bookmarked on firefox so it's just one click away....
Ian.
1952 Norton ES2
1986 Honda XBR500
1958(ish) Grumph.....

themoudie

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2022, 08:07:38 PM »
Aye Spartacian, same as Ian on this one. Firefox, Bookmarks and no problems. Also "http://www.thumperclub.com/" works every time.

So, as I am not techy I have no idea "Why?" you are having connection problems. Does your hard drive (?) require a clean out and defrag?

Steve Lake may offer other suggestions and you might bribe him with Abbot by the gallon!  ;)

Good health, Bill

Steve H

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2022, 09:08:29 AM »
The beast approach as Bill says is to type www.thumperclub.com into the browser. You dont need to go through a search engine.

Itsme

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2022, 05:50:12 AM »
Hi All

I have no understanding of any IT usages so I did just type into my thingy bar and here I am! I shall do this in future as it seems to work, but thanks for the suggestions.

Spartacian

Steve Lake

• Dyslexics have more nuf
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2022, 07:03:35 PM »
are you on windows (pc, laaptop etc)? an ipad (ios)? or android (phone o/s) ?

each approach is different

Itsme

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2022, 07:35:47 AM »
Hi

I use my laptop which runs windows, but now I type into the top search thingy and not into google I am getting through every time so hopefully that is problem solved. Thanks for all the help chaps.

Spartacian