Author Topic: International Classic Motorcycle Show, 23-24 April 2022 Stafford show ground  (Read 2197 times)

Silverfox

Mortons have confirmed that we have a stand for the April show in Stafford. 23rd & 24th April 2022, so who's up for it? We should have space for 8/9 bikes (maybe squeeze a couple more if required)

Bikes need to be on the stand Friday afternoon/early evening (possibly Saturday AM) and they will need to be on the stand until Sunday afternoon around 16:00.

Free camping Friday and  Saturday night with toilets and showers available all weekend.

Cheers
Gareth

Moto63

Hhmmm... may possibly be struggling on those dates Gareth as we’re booked in for a 50th birthday bash. Leave it with me and I’ll “work” on it 😉
Cheers, Michael

Moto63

Sorry Gareth but my good lady wife isn’t having any of it. She’s put her foot down with a firm hand and is adamant that I’ve got to attend the 50th birthday bash that we’ve got booked in. So sadly I’ll have to pass on the April show. Fingers crossed if you’re going to attend the October one again the hopefully I’ll be able to get there for that one.
Cheers, Michael

Ian

Sorry Gareth, we have had a holiday booked for some time. Unless events take a turn for the worse and it's cancelled, then I'm afraid I will have to pass for now. 😥 Bu99a
1 SRX 1 C400X -2 thumpers

Silverfox

Sorry Gareth but my good lady wife isn’t having any of it. She’s put her foot down with a firm hand and is adamant that I’ve got to attend the 50th birthday bash that we’ve got booked in. So sadly I’ll have to pass on the April show. Fingers crossed if you’re going to attend the October one again the hopefully I’ll be able to get there for that one.
Cheers, Michael
No worries i fully understand. maybe the October show??

Silverfox

Sorry Gareth, we have had a holiday booked for some time. Unless events take a turn for the worse and it's cancelled, then I'm afraid I will have to pass for now. 😥 Bu99a
Your holiday certainly has to come first, enjoy. Hopefully catch up in October.

Ian

"Your holiday certainly has to come first, enjoy. Hopefully catch up in October."

Can't wait for October, but hope you all have a good show in April. I'll be there in spirit.

richardeblack

Hello Gareth
Please put me down. I'll probably be on my trusty XBR if that's ok.
looking forward to it but not to camping even with the good bed you gave me.
Cheers
Richard

Silverfox

Looks like we will have to pull out of the April show as there's not enough interest, I have informed Morton's and said we'd be up for the October show.
I know it's a long way off but let me know if you are interested in the October show.

Moto63

Afternoon Gareth, that’s a shame, I genuinely wish I could have made it down. Fingers crossed for the October show and I’m pretty confident at this time that I could make it down for that one.
Cheers, Michael

richardeblack

What a shame. Thank you for trying Gareth.
I think Moira will be happy as we've got our granddaughter's birthday party that weekend. I thought I had a good excuse for avoiding a huge extended family do! Never mind, see you all in October hopefully.
Have a lovely summer out on your bikes.
Cheers
Ps. I'll email you, Martyn, about the starter motor etc.
Richard

Moto63

What a shame. Thank you for trying Gareth.
I thought I had a good excuse for avoiding a huge extended family do! Never mind,
Richard
Must be a blokey thing 🤣🤣🤣👍

Ian

Only just seen the last few messages on this thread. Our holiday is due to start from Heathrow Airport on Saturday 23rd April, however looking how the shower of s**t that is running the proceedings down there, our holiday may not even take place.
Thanks once again Gareth for trying to put this in place, but it does show that without the usual suspects these goings on won't take place.
Please put my name down for the October Show with a choice of either (or both) of my PTWs (SRX & C400X) for display. I will put it on the calendar so nothing else will get booked for that weekend. 👍🏍?🛵

CrazyFrog

Yep, sorry, only just picked up on this thread too. It's also a no for me though I'm afraid - my 60th birthday is at the begining of May and we have family meals of one sort or another every weekend for about 4 weeks!
2023 Royal Enfield Meteor 350
2021 Honda CB125F

Moto63

Yep, my 60th birthday is at the begining of May
[/quote
Woh ooo, the big six O my gawd how the hell did I get this far😉😁... well here’s to hoping you have a good one Pete.👍🎂🍾🥂  It’s my 59th in about two weeks time so I’ve only got one more year of yoof left 🤣😥
Cheers, Michael