Author Topic: Carol Nash International Classic Motorcycle Show 23rd & 24th April Stafford  (Read 950 times)

Silverfox

I have submitted an application for a club stand at the Stafford show 23rd & 24th April 2022, so who's up for it? We should have space for 8/9 bikes (maybe squeeze a couple more if required)

Bikes need to be on the stand Friday afternoon/early evening (possibly Saturday AM) and they will need to be on the stand until Sunday afternoon around 16:00.

Free camping Friday and  Saturday night with toilets and showers available al weekend.

Cheers
Gareth

Moto63

Count me in Gareth. I’ll have to just double check with my darling wife that the dates don’t clash with any surprise holidays she may have booked for my birthday (April 19th) but somehow I think I’ll be ok for that weekend 👍👍

Ian

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the April Show as I have a holiday booked preliminary at the moment. I'm a bit unsure if it will go ahead but if not I'll try and get there (public appearances allowing 😂😂😂)
1 SRX 1 C400X -2 thumpers

Moto63

See.... I knew it, I just knew it. The fame thing, it just Changes people. Doesn’t want to be seen mingling with the likes of the TC crew any more. I knew I should have got that autograph when I had the chance 😉😉
You’ll be sadly missed Ian.... still on the bright side. More jelly babies for the rest of us 😁😉
Cheers..Michael