Author Topic: April Show at Stafford  (Read 2392 times)

Ian

April Show at Stafford
« on: February 04, 2020, 11:02:40 PM »
Any news or information on the above show re: a thumperclub stand?
1 SRX 1 C400X -2 thumpers

Ian

Re: April Show at Stafford
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 09:13:55 AM »
Ah well 20 views and seemingly no interest..... 🙄

themoudie

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 11:05:00 AM »
Morning Ian,

Sorry mate, a long way to come down. Trust you are well?

My regards, Bill

Moto63

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2020, 11:22:29 AM »
Sorry Ian I thought you were sounding out Gareth to see if he was up for sorting it all out. Yes I’d be up for bringing the “tracker” down not complete yet but looking almost like a complete bike now the yokes and front end are in. What are the dates do you know?.
Cheers.. Michael

Silverfox

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 07:09:25 PM »
I raised the question with Morton's before Christmas but it appears as we haven't done the show before it's not likely there will be space for us. I,'ll contact them again tomorrow to see how we're looking.
Gareth
If you need to get hold of me it might be best to PM me as I don't dip into the TC site that often at the moment.

Silverfox

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 06:51:59 PM »
Right then guys, Mortons have offered us a club stand for the April show at Stafford show ground. Short notice i know, but i only received the email today!
Unfortunately i booked to go away that weekend, but i will try and rearrange that (wifey wont be too happyy!!!!)

Who's up for it???????

Usual rules apply - free weekend pass to the show inc camping if you show your bike. Bikes need to be on the stand on the Friday or absolute latest early Saturday morning.

Carole Nash International Classic Motorcycle Show
 25 - 26 Apr 2020 Add To Calendar
 Stafford Showground Ltd, Stafford, UK

Moto63

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 07:16:20 PM »
I’m pretty sure I can make down this time Gareth 😁😉. Just have to check with her indoors that nothing else booked that weekend 🤞. Tracker won’t be finished but does look like a bike now I’ve got yokes and front end in at last. I’ll crack on and do a bit more on it to make it look a tad more finished before the show. Is the stand on the ground floor? No brakes as yet ya see, so wouldn’t fancy “riding “ down that ramp to get it out from the upper floor🤣😯.
Cheers, Michael

Silverfox

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 07:32:06 PM »
That's great Michael,

Im sure the Arglye hall is one level! I would hve preferred the balcony, but i think we were lucky to get a stand at all!

Gareth

themoudie

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2020, 12:19:35 AM »
Sorry folks, other commitments set in stone so I will be unable to join you. Have a good one and don't get locked out!  ;)

My regards, Bill

Ian

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2020, 08:11:01 PM »
I'm sure I can escape from any commitments that weekend. I'm afraid it will have to be the BMW again tho if that's ok.
Now that Gareth has made the effort I'm sure a few of us can do the same.
Ian

Moto63

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2020, 08:44:52 AM »
Having confirmed with my good lady wife that we (she🤣) has nothing else booked in that weekend I’m defo coming down. I will be armed with an almost finished bike and plenty o........jelly babies 👍

Silverfox

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2020, 12:15:02 PM »
Guys, now for the bad news, im not going to be able to make the show after all! Im my haste to let everyone know we had a stand my wife now informs me we have a prior commitment on that weekend which i cant get out of, gutted.

That said the stand is still available and you could just turn up and show your bikes, i would still be happy sending off for the passes and posting them out to anyone who wants to go, it would mean you wouldn't have the display lights and catering, but im sure you would still have a great weekend.

Let me know what you think.
Gareth 

Moto63

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2020, 08:42:08 AM »
To be honest Gareth it kind of gets me off the hook a bit, I’m absolutely flat out at the moment building our new house, so I was bringing the half finished tracker down as my way of making it up to the TC for letting you down last October (and the year before I think🤔)
Cheers..Michael

Ian

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2020, 05:56:15 PM »
Oh no 😒. Looks like we are going to have to wait till October ......
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 05:57:52 PM by Ian »

Silverfox

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2020, 05:58:11 PM »
really sorry guys, but i will still sort the tickets if required.

Gareth