Author Topic: Ecky Thump Rally 12th - 14th October  (Read 691 times)

steveD

• XT660Z Tenere
Ecky Thump Rally 12th - 14th October
« on: September 20, 2018, 08:20:53 PM »
As the title says the forthcoming Rally will be held at the usual place of the New Inn, Cropton, nr Pickering North Yorks YO18 8HH.
Further info at info@newinncropton.co.uk.
I have been in touch with the pub and we have sole use of the campground and an open fire will be present.
Facilities are basic but sufficient, no showers!. Pub has accommodation but I think that it gets booked up pretty early.
There will be food available on the Friday and Saturday evenings in the Conservatory. I will arrange for the usual choices of the hot meals.
If anyone would like to arrange a road ride please step forward.
In past years the weather has been kind to us and the Pickering war extraveganza is always a spectacle to visit.
John (Devon John) has nominated me to undertake to organising of this event but I'm sure he will be advertising it to his 'other' acquaintances!
Usual format, put it in your diary and lets get an idea of numbers so that I can organise the food.

This is a quite informal meeting that I have been nominated to 'sort out'!

If anyone wouild like to come along you should have a good time and meet some real characters and different bikes.

Cheers Steve
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 08:27:31 PM by steveD »
If I'm not working I'll be away on my bike camping!

steveD

• XT660Z Tenere
Re: Ecky Thump Rally 12th - 14th October
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 07:58:13 PM »
Got the stickers today and T shirts ready to pick up.

Cheers Steve
If I'm not working I'll be away on my bike camping!

Harry00

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 10:28:16 AM »
Really looked forward to this, but have an extra chance for a few days out together with my daughter. So i have to let this one pass and booked a small cottage near Salzburg instead. Maybe next year. Have fun!

timbo

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 07:40:08 AM »
have great weekend Steve. If I wasn't committed for Stafford I would definitely be up for this one  ;)
Namaste