Technical > Recommended Services

LSL HANDLEBAR ADAPTERS XBR500

<< < (2/3) > >>

tommy:
thanks xbally tommy

Moto63:
Well it's looking like I'll have to buy a pair of these fancy smancy risers as yet again it looks like I'm going to be let down with my cnc yoke conversion for the tracker project, which I AM DEFO taking to the Stafford show. Just not quite with the front end I'd have hoped 😥😥

xbally:

--- Quote from: Moto63 on August 27, 2019, 04:15:51 PM ---Well it's looking like I'll have to buy a pair of these fancy smancy risers as yet again it looks like I'm going to be let down with my cnc yoke conversion for the tracker project, which I AM DEFO taking to the Stafford show. Just not quite with the front end I'd have hoped 😥😥

--- End quote ---
Well Michael as i said before they are quality items but on the pricey side for what they are.

Moto63:
Evening Martin, the LSL riser kit, are they a two piece affair or a one piece ??
The cheapest I've found so far are £175 is that the kind of money you had to spend?
Cheers, Michael

xbally:
Evening Michael. Mine came in two pieces and if i recall rightly were approx £125 . I think I got them from Germany. I'll check and revert back if I'm wrong. Martin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version