Author Topic: 2016 Thumper Club Rally.  (Read 4046 times)

Oldandwornout

Re: 2016 Thumper Club Rally.
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2016, 09:43:38 AM »
Thought I' better join as met some of you at Platts farm , thanks for the friendly welcome ( and stickers ) hopefully meet up again at another event. Cheers Steve D for organising and inviting the xt's . Thanks again Mark
Xt660 tenere
Dr650 rse

timbo

« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2016, 11:16:15 AM »
We were like ships passing in the night Mark, well, day actually. As you were on your way home to Cambridge, I was on my way over from Holbeach. Welcome to the forum.
Anyway, congratulations to Trevor and Sue who celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary at our rally, with Sue making the rash decision to spend the weekend with us lot of reprobates!
And also a warm welcome to Arn who can be seen below, about to tuck in to a light healthy snack for breakfast on the Sunday morning, before we all went our separate ways.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Namaste

tj63

« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2016, 08:13:17 AM »
Sorry for being so late posting here. We had a great weekend, so many thanks to Steve for organising it. Shame about the weather but never mind.

Thanks to Tim for the photo above. Sue really enjoyed herself as well. This was our first visit to Llanfairfechan, although we know the area very well having had many holidays in North Wales over the last 40 years.

Hope to be at Cwmdu, but we'll have to see how the new job goes.

Thanks again

Trev and Sue