Author Topic: 19th 20th June - Bob McIntyre memorial road races  (Read 857 times)

guest18

19th 20th June - Bob McIntyre memorial road races
« on: June 12, 2010, 02:14:44 PM »
East Fortune airfield, Fife, Scotland

Classic racers, East Coast weather, Scottish hospitality and camping inside the circuit if you want... what more could you want!?
Joking aside its a fantastic days traditional club racing with some really fabulous bikes, and plenty thumpers amongst them!

If my bike passes its MoT on Friday I aim to visit on the Saturday, maybe see some of you there  :)

crackedhead

Re: 19th 20th June - Bob McIntyre memorial road races
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 04:08:04 PM »
Was planning to go along on the Sunday.

Re - MOT.  Not sure where you have moved to Smudge but if you are West of Edinburgh the MOT station at Stoneyburn comes highly recommended (apart from the Honda CX Eurosport that they have on top of the entrace gates  :o). Good luck with the MOT.

guest18

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 08:49:58 PM »
I've moved out Falkirk way but still have booked it with Dunfermline Motorcycles in Bridge Street, Dunfermline. They've never done me a bad job, or any of my friends. Top workshop  :)

themoudie

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 09:16:28 PM »
If you get the chance go to Knockhill on Sunday 13th June. Good today and there are some real gems of singles in amongst a good CRMC field. Many will be staying up to go on to The Bob Mac at East Fortune. Sally and the Boy Bros had a good run out into the Cliesh Hills via the Ochils!  ;D ;D

I intend to write a wee speel, have we got somewhere set aside for the electronic 'rag'?

Off to 'sheet alley' and off to Kielder tomorrow, work!

Maybe see you about next weekend as well.

Toodle pip, Bill.

guest7

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 05:55:49 PM »
You can send reports to me and I will send them on, or send them direct to SteveC#222

Would love to ride up to the Bob Mac, but the impending Uttoxeter show has taken all my passes  :(

Cheers
GC