Author Topic: First Dragonista home?  (Read 659 times)

Andy M

First Dragonista home?
« on: February 08, 2009, 01:56:45 PM »
Well chaps, I made it. The old sidecar cross skills proved the way to get off the site and saddleworth moor was a bit chilly, but I'm here, the bath is running and the bike is washed and put away.

Many thanks to Steve, Richard, Julian and co. for organising Friday and it was great to see everyone. Apologies for my early start if it disturbed anyone, I was awake at 5.00 so decided to hit the road the at first light. I also figured that if I wasn't going to wait for that gazebo to be shifted it was better to get over that pool of mud while it was still part frozen and thus avoid the embarassent of sinking a Bonneville  :-[

Hope everyone else made it.

Right, time for my first bit of hot soapy water in days  ;D

Andy

squirrelciv

• Global Moderator
Re: First Dragonista home?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 06:31:21 PM »
Oi! You! I want a word with you sonny jim! >:( What's the idea with packing up at silly O'clock outside my tent and leaving your engine running! Some of us have headaches you know and need our beauty sleep. I don't get to stay this handsome by being woken up before I've even got to bed by someone who wants to be first in the bath.

Seriously though, glad to here you got back safe matey. ;D Had a tad of inclement weather to deal, especially over the Beacons, but made it home in time to catch the end of the Rugby.

Thanks for the welcoming can of ale & pickled egg BTW.

Cheers
Live long, live well, live happy

Andy M

Re: First Dragonista home?
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 09:49:45 PM »
Sorry if I woke you.

Pickled eggs seem to be addictive.

Andy