Author Topic: Morini Riders Club Trackday  (Read 757 times)

andy230

Morini Riders Club Trackday
« on: July 18, 2007, 11:49:41 AM »
Anyone fancy a blatt round cadwell on the 19th September??

The Morini Riders Club are having their annual trackday on this date.  Its £110,  you get a lot of sessions.

This is a good opportunity, hooligan-free, lots if nice italians (bikes, not girlies!), and really friendly.  Unintimidating, nice for singles, and a possible toe-in-the-water for anyone who fancies a shot at racing?

I am pretty sure I'll be there.  A good opportunity to learn the circuit properly and make sure the SRX is up to scratch for a race there 2 weeks later.

Anyone else?  Will be leaving london the evening before, kipping in the ambulance.  Anyone else facies, I can pick you up on the way, stuff the bike in the van??

Cheers for now

andy

OMEGAMAN

Re: Morini Riders Club Trackday
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 01:03:32 PM »
Ditto, I plan to be there also (lots of practice for my first race against Andy?)

Should be able to take one or two people & bikes with us (night before) kip in the camper or big trailer?

Will be leaving from Derby

Ring us on 07930916509 if interested?

andy230

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 04:38:15 PM »
Got my confirmation, will definately be there.  May well camp on the evening of 18th, not sure yet....

Just gave the bike a bit of a going over last night.  Nothing broken, nothing loose!  Wow!!!

Wont be going hard at Cadwell, just a matter of learning it, and keeping the front wheel on the deck over the mountain ::)

a

Gordon

Morini Riders Club Trackday
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 09:16:33 AM »
I'm not allowed to go to Cadwell tomorrow - as I'm not exotic enough - apparently  :'(
However, that Mike Edwards will be there on 'Bill' - doing a bit of 1 to 1 tutition.
You won't be able to miss him - this is what 'Bill' looks like...

Subtle colour scheme there.
G.

andy230

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 12:01:32 PM »
Great, I'll see him there.

He's not as pretty as you, Gordon!

a