Author Topic: Punk rocker  (Read 431 times)

Moto63

Punk rocker
« on: August 08, 2023, 07:12:28 AM »
There’s a “plunked” up SRX600 on pipeburn site for ones perusal should one fancy a look 👀
(Disclaimer) please be seated before viewing this article as it’s not for faint hearted
Name withheld to protect the innocent 😇

themoudie

Re: Punk rocker
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2023, 09:13:06 AM »
Morning Michael,

Here's the link: Pipeburn_SRX600_custom

Instead of keeping it light and dandy, weight, bulk and wind resistance have been added and one of the "Comments" below the article sums it up quite succinctly
It’s like you’re sitting down talking to the prettiest girl you’ve ever seen. And, when she gets up, she has the ugliest ass you’ve ever seen.
To my eyes it has been "Kardashianed"! A false veneer over what might have been a svelt body.  ;)

Enough of my ramblings, a cool, fresh, bonny morning, time for some miles under the wheels, methinks.  ;)

Toodle pip, Bill

Moto63

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2023, 09:32:56 AM »
Oh..yes. I’m with you on that one Bill. Hence my disclaimer 😉
Thanks for posting the link up 👍
Cheers, Michael

Steve Lake

• Dyslexics have more nuf
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2023, 07:30:33 PM »
hmmm interesting take on the SRX. personally one of the things i like most about the SRX (twinshock) is it's slimness and lightness of look, this job loses all that and becomes a big chunky clunky bike, it looks like it should have a 1000cc multi motor in it. as for the seating arrangement .... weird !
very interested to see that a twinshock frame, swingarm & forks are used but they have used a monoshock tank... now when i offered up a mono tank to a twinshock chassis it didn't look atall right, i can only assume some detailed mods have been done as it looks a good fit.