Technical > Bike Problems/Questions

question for Bill ...

(1/2) > >>

Steve Lake:
otherwise known as the TC Data miner ...

this 'ere #10, it's like this bor, it has the blanking plugs in for an oil cooler, an oi 'ave an oil cooler.... but blast me oi canna foind th' part #'s for the unions to replace the blanks , an' oi seems ta remember that there is a bolt to change for a differnt length or summat loik that.

'ave yer cast yer clouts yet bor ?

off ta see them broads today .... ;-)

Steve Lake:
an anuvver thing, can i find a repair kit for the standard srx front master cylinder... can i like as 'ell

themoudie:
'ere we go bor!  ;D

SteveH's website: SRX_Homepage then this page in the "Parts Lists": Oil_cooler

Unfortunately, those unions, Part No.: 1JK-13132-00 (#4 in diagram), are no longer available new, or on Fleabay at present. They look fairly "standard" and I might be able to measure some up for you, if needs be.

The problem being that somebody at Fowlers has "cleaned up" there web page and "tidied up" all of the parts lists, removing the Japanese model fiches that they had re-installed last time, after they removed them and I had a polite word with one of the stores staff to ask if they could retain the 1JK fiches as there were a lot o machines o that model in the country and losing the information could reduce their sales! ;)

Now, this'll make those peepers o' yers water!  :o

SRX600 1JK Front brake master cylinder rebuild kit (Part No.: 36Y-W0041-00) from Fowlers £68-48 inc VAT and in stock. (Same as the 1986, 1987 FJ1200 1TX, Europe and 1986 FJ1200 1WH, Europe models). Yambits can supply an alternative 36Y-W0041-00 non-OME for £24-99 inc.VAT (Link: SRX600-brake-master-cylinder-repair-kit-front)

So, there yew have it, 'bout 30 minutes ferreting an I pulled 2 rarebits out the warren!  ;D

Yew better not get too hot seein them broads bor, thaat good lady o' yoars 'll liokley take an oar to yer lug if yew try any messin! ;D Have a foamin cream pint, wi a 99 flake on me, while yewr at it.

I'm troshin in thaat workshop, gettin the Duke ready for a canter to Arbroath tomorrow for a meet up of a Heinz 57 selection of motorcycles. Bit cool, but sunny and dry fur us and that old familar easterly blowin in off the sea. Cauli's still growin and now over 3lb in weight and rasps the size of a pullet's egg, with brambles comin along.

Good health, Bill

Steve Lake:
thanks Bill, much appreciated. don't understand why it took you so long though ;-).
if it wasn't for the atrocious weather here i'd have finished #10 today, well, enough for the mot on wednesday.
most things in the veggy plot are doing ok, runner beans a bit slow, but sweetcorn is ballistic. good year for early spuds too.  broad beans are over, but great for a few weeks.

enjoy your bimble

Ian:
Is this what you need Steve?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version