Author Topic: International Classic Motorcycle Show, 15th & 16th October 2022 Stafford  (Read 458 times)

Oldtimer

• Where the hell has my life gone?
Replied earlier post and said I will be happy to display Two bikes if you still happy with that.
Mike
Honda XBR500
Norton/BSA Gold Star DBD34 special

richardeblack

Hello Gareth
I thought I'd said yes to this but it appears I haven't.
Looks like I've left it too late and you are full.
If someone drops out I would love to come along. Only got my trusty old XBR so a bit boring but please put me down for reserve.
Thanks very much for organising this again.
I'll come and see you anyway regardless.
Cheers
Richard

Silverfox

Richard,  we will certainly be able to accommodate you, we are on the same stand as last year so we could comfortbaly have 8-10 bikes.
Shall i add you to the list?

Silverfox

Apologies if i have asked for this before, but could everyone who is going to attend the show at Stafford please message me the following details

Full Name
Mobile number
Address
Bike Model, age, cc & any interesting facts about it. Less that 400 words as i know what you're like Ian!!!!!!!

I will put a message on Facebook as some members are on there and not on the TC forum - so again apologies it you feel im bombarding you with messages!!!

Gareth

richardeblack

Richard,  we will certainly be able to accommodate you, we are on the same stand as last year so we could comfortbaly have 8-10 bikes.
Shall i add you to the list?
Yes please Gareth.
I'll message youy details and a very brief description.
It will almost certainly be my trusty old XBR but you never know, my son may have finished his Velo by then (I don't suppose you know anyone with a Viper engine?).
Many thanks
Richard

Silverfox

Replied earlier post and said I will be happy to display Two bikes if you still happy with that.

Thanks Mike, it would be great to have your bikes on the stand.