Author Topic: International Classic Motorcycle Show, 15th & 16th October 2022 Stafford  (Read 3338 times)

Ian

I’m going to try and get down to have a catch up with you guys on the Sunday 🤞...

🤔😉🏍?👍
1 SRX 1 C400X -2 thumpers

Moto63

If I can make it, I’ll even come armed with a big bag of jelly babies 👶

richardeblack

Sorry Gareth, thought I'd replied,. My pass arrived Thursday I think and is pinned on our notice board.
I asked Mark if he wanted to put one of his BSAs on the stand but he can't make the time for it as he has a gig on Saturday. He's hopping to get to see us on Sunday if he can.
Thanks for sorting it all out for us. Really looking forward to seeing you.
Cheers
Richard

Oldtimer

• Where the hell has my life gone?
I've just posted out the show passes, you should receive them by Friday.
Not received mine as yet but the post is not too brilliant at the moment here. Still waiting for something I ordered two weeks ago on ebay it is tracked and was out for delivery on Monday, still not got it, reported it to the seller.
Will let you know when I have the pass.
Regards
Mike

NOTE:- Received the pass this morning Cheers.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 03:54:27 PM by Oldtimer »
Mike
Honda XBR500
Norton/BSA Gold Star DBD34 special

Silverfox

Im hoping you've all now received your tickets, please let me know if you haven't.

Gareth

Silverfox

I've been thinking about the Saturday night in Stafford and what peoples thoughts are for eating and drinking? I have provisionally booked a table at the Plough & Knot pub near the showground, alternatively we could take a trip into Stafford town centre and try out some of the local hostelries? Anyway just something to think about and we can discuss at the show.

Silverfox

CAMRA pub crawl Stafford-

1. The Picture House (JD Wetherspoon) A converted 1914 cinema

2. The Sun Inn http://www.thesunstafford.co.uk Titanic Brewery owned pub with at least 12 handpumps and 1 Cider This will be the lunchtime food stop see below.

3. Floodgate Ale House Staffords first ever micropub opened Nov 2015

4. Shrewsbury Arms Recently re-furbished and now owned by Black Country Ales

5. Market Vaults http://www.themarketvaults.com Situated in the corner of the Market Square as the name would suggest.

6. No.7 Market Square Formerly George Bates gun shop converted into a micropub.

7. Olde Rose & Crown A Joules pub situated next to the Gatehouse Theatre.

8. Greyhound http://www.greyhoundfreehousestafford.co.uk A two room free house dating from the 1830’s serving up to 8 beers.

Oldtimer

• Where the hell has my life gone?
Who is the ambulance driver as I will never make it to the last pub. HIC !
Mike
Honda XBR500
Norton/BSA Gold Star DBD34 special

Silverfox

Who is the ambulance driver as I will never make it to the last pub. HIC !
We'll pace ourselves!

Moto63

[/quote] We'll pace ourselves!
[/quote]
I’ve always liked a man with a sense of humour 🤣🤣🥃🍺🍻🍾🍷

richardeblack

We will be ok, the Greyhound only serves a maximum of 8 pints (well that's how I read it) so if we have a pint in each and finish at the Greyhound, that's only 15 pints!!

richardeblack

Seriously though, Thanks Gareth for all your research.  Whilst the town pubs look more interesting, I'm happy to go with The Plough and Knot. Not much atmosphere but we can make our own. Happy to go with what everyone else wants.

Moto63

Evening chaps, just a quick note to say hope you all have a great weekend down at Stafford. Sounds like I’m missing out big time on the Saturday night out this year. GUTTED 🤦???🍺. Enjoy 👍
Cheers, Michael

Ian

Hi there all, not long back from another brilliant weekend at Stafford.
Lovely to meet friends old and new. Especially nice to see Trevor again.
Thanks once again to Gareth and Graham for organising our tickets etc, and supplying everything we ate and drank.
Roll on the next one
Ian 👍😁
1 SRX 1 C400X -2 thumpers

Moto63

Still gutted I couldn’t make it down, sounds like a great weekend (as always) Hope the pub crawl went according to plan 😉🍻🍻
Any photos Ian?
Hopefully the stand will be back next April and hopefully I can get down again🤞
Cheers Michael