Author Topic: The Cross  (Read 803 times)

blew

The Cross
« on: February 17, 2022, 08:11:56 AM »
A car full of Irish nuns are sitting at a traffic light in downtown Dublin, when a bunch of rowdy drunks pull up alongside of them.
"Hey, show us yer tits, ya bloody penguins!" shouts one of the drunks.
Quite shocked, Mother Superior turns to Sister Mary Immaculata and says, "I don't think they know who we are; show them your cross."
Sister Mary Immaculata rolls down her window and shouts, "Piss off, ya fookin' little wankers, before I come over there and rip yer balls off!"
Sister Mary Immaculata then rolls up her window, looks back at Mother Superior, quite innocently, and asks, "Did that sound cross enough...............??

Moto63

Re: The Cross
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 09:42:08 AM »
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

themoudie

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2022, 11:00:21 AM »
Reduced both of us to tears!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

xbally

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2022, 01:25:27 PM »
Reduced both of us to tears!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

And us too and my wife is a Catholic too.......went to an all girls catholic grammar school run by nuns in the 1970's-my wife that is -not me!
HONDA CB250RSA ROYAL ENFIELD CONTINENTAL GT535

Moto63

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2022, 01:40:21 PM »

And us too and my wife is a Catholic too.......went to an all girls catholic grammar school run by nuns in the 1970's-my wife that is -not me!
Yes me too Martin, we’ll for the first 4 years of my schooling we were taught by nuns. Blinking heck the we’re hard as nails too, didn’t let you get away with anything. It was a very old Victorian school, after 4 years it got pulled down (shame really looking back, lovely building) and a brand spanking new school built in its place. The nuns never returned and we got “normal” teachers. They were an absolute push over compared to the nuns 😉
Cheers, Michael

xbally

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2022, 03:59:56 PM »

Yes me too Martin, we’ll for the first 4 years of my schooling we were taught by nuns. Blinking heck the we’re hard as nails too, didn’t let you get away with anything. It was a very old Victorian school, after 4 years it got pulled down (shame really looking back, lovely building) and a brand spanking new school built in its place. The nuns never returned and we got “normal” teachers. They were an absolute push over compared to the nuns 😉
Cheers, Michael
Well Michael-I as a none catholic had to go on some sort of course run by the church before we could be married in a Catholic church-this was in 1983 BTW. As I was "young and in love" I happily went along with it. The priest who married us ended up relinquishing his priest status some years after the ceremony and he too got married.........
HONDA CB250RSA ROYAL ENFIELD CONTINENTAL GT535

Steve Lake

• Dyslexics have more nuf
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2022, 11:28:54 AM »
top quality mirth making  ... loved it