Author Topic: Emu  (Read 493 times)

Moto63

Emu
« on: November 17, 2021, 05:18:06 PM »
A trucker walks into an outback cafe with a full grown emu behind him.
The waitress asks them for their orders.
The trucker says “a hamburger, chips and a coke for me” the emu says “sounds great, I’ll have the same”
A short time later the waitress returns with the order “that will be £9:40 please” the trucker reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact amount and hands it over.
The next day, the trucker and the emu come in again. The trucker once again says “I’ll have a hamburger, chips and a coke. The emu again says ‘sounds great, I’ll have the same”
Again the trucker reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact amount and pays.
This becomes routine everyday until they both come in one day and the waitress asks “the usual “
No it’s Friday night so I’ll have a steak and a coke, the emu says “sounds great I’ll have the same.
The waitress brings the order and says that’s £36,50 please
Once again the trucker pulls out the exact amount out of his pocket.
The waitress can’t hold back her curiosity any longer. “Excuse me mate, how do you manage to always just pull out the exact amount of money out of your pocket every time?”
The trucker replies “well I was cleaning out the old shed a while back and I came across this old lamp.
When I cleaned it, a genie popped out and offered me two wishes.
The first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I would just put my hand in my pocket and the correct amount of money would always be ther
That’s brilliant says the waitress. Most people would ask for a million pounds or something, but you’ll always be as rich as you want, for as long as you live”
That’s right replies the trucker, the exact amount is always in there.
Still curious the waitress aks “but what’s with the EMU?”
The trucker pauses, sighs and answers “my second wish was for a tall bird with a big arse and long legs who agrees with everything I say”

Boom, boom🦊

SteveC#222

Re: Emu
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2021, 06:00:12 PM »
Ah, the clean version! ;D.........I remember the other version involving a 12" piano player :o ::)
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!