Author Topic: an irish fella enters the confessional ...  (Read 797 times)

Steve Lake

• Dyslexics have more nuf
an irish fella enters the confessional ...
« on: July 25, 2021, 03:23:34 PM »
An Irish man went to confession in St. Patrick's Catholic Church.
'Father', he confessed, 'it has been one month since my last confession.
I had sex with Fanny Green twice last month.'
The priest told the sinner, 'You are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Mary's.’
Soon thereafter, another Irish man entered the confessional.
'Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I've had sex with Fanny Green twice a week for the past two months.'
This time, the priest questioned, 'Who is this Fanny Green?'
'A new woman in the neighbourhood,' the sinner replied.
'Very well,' sighed the priest.. Go and say ten Hail Mary’s.
At mass the next morning, as the priest prepared to deliver the sermon, a tall, voluptuous, drop-dead gorgeous red headed woman entered the sanctuary.
The eyes of every man in the church fell upon her as she slowly sashayed up the aisle and sat down right in front of the priest.
Her dress was green and very short, and she wore matching, shiny emerald-green shoes.
The priest and the altar boy gasped as the woman in the green dress and matching green shoes sat with her legs spread slightly apart, but just enough to realise she wasn't wearing any underwear.
The priest turned to the altar boy and whispered, 'Is that Fanny Green?’

The bug-eyed altar boy couldn't believe his ears but managed to calmly reply, 'No Father, I think it's just a reflection from her shoes '..

Moto63

Re: an irish fella enters the confessional ...
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 05:36:12 PM »
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😇

themoudie

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2021, 08:01:28 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nothing to do with Dylan Thomas then! 'How green is my..........?'

Would Dave Allan told that wee story?

Good health, Bill

Steve Lake

• Dyslexics have more nuf
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 06:06:15 AM »
hi Bill, yes, it has a Dave Allen ring to it doesn't it.
Trust all is well oop north?
#9 went last night, didn't get a fortune for it, but hey ho, one less bike to worry about, now going to get Tiggy sorted out (the srx/tigcraft supermono i bought from Andy)
pip pip

Ian

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 12:48:21 PM »
Def worth a titter or two😁😁 😁😁
1 SRX 1 C400X -2 thumpers

themoudie

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2021, 04:28:02 PM »
Aye Steve,

Thunderstorms kicked off this afternoon, so we may see a change this week!

Prices for SRX being sold privately and selling are very different from those expected by dealers. Dealers are looking for £3,500 to £4,000 and the market appears to only want to pay £1,000 to £1,500.  :(

I saw that SteveH had put his spoked wheel SRX600 up for sale on Fleabay. Originally for a dealer range price and that he has dropped it to an auction type sale and the bike has not made the reserve that he set, which I do not know. However, the best bid was £1,550! :o With the quality of parts and workmanship that has gone into the machine, I would of thought that it might command a higher bid! But what do I know? Squit, by the look o' it!  ;)

Temptation  for both your and SteveH' machine was there, but I have enough without adding to the stable and these Italians aren't exactly "economical"!  ::) The wee Morini 125H, Vespa electrics are still being cantankerous and the stator may end up with Rex's Speed Shop for a rewind! Still, that's 40 year old Italian electrics for you and some jap stuff is not much different.  ;)

Good health an' yew keep a troshin' bor! Winter barley already goin' into the combines up here.

Bill

tommy

• xbr500 xbr 650 nx 650 gsx1100
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2021, 08:31:42 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D