Author Topic: Mean lean angles off a Classic 500  (Read 1125 times)

mthee

Mean lean angles off a Classic 500
« on: October 19, 2020, 12:01:09 PM »
Impressive!

Fear of the unknown does not mean the unknown needs to be feared

Ian

Re: Mean lean angles off a Classic 500
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 01:27:20 PM »
As you said Matt ...very impressive! Good tyres and a dry road help  ;D ::)
1 SRX 1 C400X -2 thumpers

spooky

• Sunny Dumfries
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 02:49:06 PM »
He`s not riding it properly !!   never hits the rev limiter.... :o
Classic efi squadron blue, CG125, Terrot 125, CM200 sprinter,

Moto63

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 03:16:46 PM »
Yes indeedy, fairly impressive Matt. However as Mr Spooky says, he’s not riding it proper like. You never once hear the back brake pedal grind out on the deck. Unlike big bro. He could show you some impressive lean angles on his 😉

xbally

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 03:20:08 PM »
Well I don't think this was shot in good old blighty as there are no cars, horses ,push bikes or ramblers in the road..........
HONDA CB250RSA ROYAL ENFIELD CONTINENTAL GT535

Moto63

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2020, 03:25:18 PM »
Well I don't think this was shot in good old blighty as there are no cars, horses ,push bikes or ramblers in the road..........
Ha ha.... well spotted Martin, can you imagine what it must be like to ride on roads like that!!.... if only eh 😉

xbally

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2020, 03:34:04 PM »
Ha ha.... well spotted Martin, can you imagine what it must be like to ride on roads like that!!.... if only eh 😉
Spot on Michael empty roads ,beautiful scenery -what's not to like-as they say!And no pot holes, diesel or other carp on the road.

themoudie

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2020, 03:39:13 PM »
Spot on Michael empty roads ,beautiful scenery -what's not to like-as they say!And no pot holes, diesel or other carp on the road.

WHAT? "...... Carp on the road"! That must have been a powerful tornado Martin.  ;D ;)

As for the lean, fair enough, but ending up on the oncoming traffic side of the road on multiple occasions, just makes me feel queasy, rather than impressed. ???

Definitely not for the mud covered surfaces we have up here at present, with heavy drizzle and the potato, root vegetable harvest in full swing. The boxes of veg being carted behind large 45mph tractors with radial tyres at least 18" wide, on 6 wheel trailers with tyres of similar width, the lugs full of sandy clay!  ???

Cheers, Bill
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 03:53:03 PM by themoudie »

xbally

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2020, 04:29:49 PM »

WHAT? "...... Carp on the road"! That must have been a powerful tornado Martin.  ;D ;)

As for the lean, fair enough, but ending up on the oncoming traffic side of the road on multiple occasions, just makes me feel queasy, rather than impressed. ???

Definitely not for the mud covered surfaces we have up here at present, with heavy drizzle and the potato, root vegetable harvest in full swing. The boxes of veg being carted behind large 45mph tractors with radial tyres at least 18" wide, on 6 wheel trailers with tyres of similar width, the lugs full of sandy clay!  ???

Cheers, Bill
Yes Bill I felt queasy and wondered about the risk of oncoming traffic too........

mthee

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2020, 05:11:50 PM »
I think he's a Frenchman.

spooky

• Sunny Dumfries
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2020, 05:35:28 PM »

That explains the BaaK exhaust, I thought about one but lots of money, didn`t  think too long
Classic efi squadron blue, CG125, Terrot 125, CM200 sprinter,

themoudie

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2020, 07:04:29 PM »

That explains the BaaK exhaust, I thought about one but lots of money, didn`t  think too long

Aye Rufus, I find a good 1 1/2" dia pinch bar with a sharpened point inserted from the engine end of the silencer soon sorts out restrictions to breathing!  ::)

Bit like a Vick's Rub for your engine!  ;)

Good health, Bill

Moto63

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2020, 07:14:46 PM »
Big bro is defo NOT a Frenchman, maybe that’s why he can grind his rear brake lever. 😉 Oo laa laa 👨🏻?🎨

mthee

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2020, 08:54:52 PM »

345€ on the link he provided and not even stainless!

Oldtimer

• Where the hell has my life gone?
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2020, 10:49:53 PM »
And then he fell off !!!!!
Mike
Honda XBR500
Norton/BSA Gold Star DBD34 special