Club House > Chatter

On how many levels is it wrong for me to desire this...

<< < (3/3)

BrendanO:
4 grand. 4 GRAND? Surely could get a lovely XS650 for that cash, aftermarket
Swingarm and all the other bits that make it a great handling contender to the Triumph crown.

I get the old skool chop thing; but you could have something that looks nicer and goes through the twisties AND doesnt knacker your back over holes.

SteveC#222:

--- Quote from: BrendanO on September 20, 2020, 06:19:26 PM ---4 grand. 4 GRAND? Surely could get a lovely XS650 for that cash,

--- End quote ---

Honda C90 £4499 !!! :o

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-Honda-C90-85-N/324293631471?hash=item4b81681def:g:ogAAAOSwMldfXZ18

The World HAS officially gone mad!

johnr:
looks like it steers like a wheelbarrow full of wet cement. sounds great but the narrow bars were annoying to look at after 30 seconds of him overcorrecting every single steering input.

Moto63:
I’ll have you know John that I can steer my wheelbarrow full of cement like an absolute pro. Slalom cones... not a problem, up a make shift ramp onto scaffolding, absolute piece of cake. However I certainly catch ya drift with the chopper thing. Just never ever understood the concept of them. 🤪
Cheers, Michael

mthee:
At least it's getting ridden 👍 I'm with Rossco500 on this one. There's definitely a part of me that digs it's groove, man  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version