Author Topic: Uttoxeter?  (Read 4621 times)

Mark

Re: Uttoxeter?
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2010, 09:22:46 PM »
GC,

I'll bring an Enfield or SRX, Ifor will bring his old Norton 16h and I'll probably get an Armstrong(Harley) Rotax there.

Mark
There exists a set of people who believe 2>4

Bill Badger

Re: Uttoxeter - T-shirts?
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2010, 02:19:44 PM »
Greetings from a new member. I'll be honest and say that I only joined the forum originally because I couldn't locate an email address for anyone in the club, but after digressing to the forum for a while, you have a pretty good bunch of folks on here.........

Right, creeping done with, and what I wish to enquire about relates to Uttoxeter. I am in the South Staffs Section of the VJMC, and we are next to yours at the forthcoming show, exactly as we were last year. I boosted your funds no end last year by buying a couple of T-shirts. Do you have any more that you can bring? I'm after two in large (or XL) with the XT500 on the front.

If I tell you that I have an XT500 and a Honda XBR500, do I get a discount........?  ;D ;D

Look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. I'll be the one without a shirt on (waiting for one from you!)

guest7

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2010, 08:56:27 PM »
T-shirt stocks are a bit low atm, I have to do an inventory soon anyway so I will let you know if we have those shirts in the right sizes.

We may be reprinting the bike drawing shirts, I just need to do a test run on the new process we intend using, to see if it is as durable as the traditional screen-printed version.

GC

guest7

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2010, 08:59:37 PM »
I have submitted a list of bike entrants to the VJMC. I have Ifor, Mark, Trevor, Ian, Boyd and me. Have I missed anyone?

The tickets are on their way so I will send out those required by the entrants and see how many are left over for handing out to club members.

GC

mini-thumper

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2010, 05:21:06 AM »
The tickets are on their way

To you or to us? Entrants, and others attending, will need them by next Thursday at the latest!

Boyd

tj63

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2010, 11:11:55 AM »
Which calendar are you using, Boyd?  There's still 2 weeks to go, isn't there?

See you there - I'll be the one trying to work out how to put up his brand new tent, and use the stove.  ;D

Trevor

Bill Badger

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2010, 12:51:53 PM »
Just out of interest, how many tickets does the Thumpers Club get allowed per bike from the VJMC? (I'm not after any by the way, as I already have some)

guest7

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2010, 05:29:52 PM »
To you or to us? Entrants, and others attending, will need them by next Thursday at the latest!

Boyd

Steady on old boy, they only arrived here this morning. Give us a chance  ;)

GC

guest833

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2010, 08:54:57 PM »

Don't forget me GC

Cheers

John

mini-thumper

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2010, 05:55:21 AM »

Boyd

Steady on old boy, they only arrived here this morning. Give us a chance  ;)

GC

Sorry! Getting ahead of myself there............

Boyd

mini-thumper

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2010, 07:31:01 PM »
Which calendar are you using, Boyd?  There's still 2 weeks to go, isn't there?

See you there - I'll be the one trying to work out how to put up his brand new tent, and use the stove.  ;D

Trevor

Sorry about the confusion. My son is flying to Australia next weekend, and as he will be there for twelve months its a bit chaotic here! We already have moves afoot to rent his room out (again).........

Ooh! A new stove to play with.......goody, goody!!!!!!

Boyd

OMEGAMAN

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2010, 09:11:40 PM »
Where will the stand be (what plot no.?)  as myself & Simon will be plot 95 (next to the first aid centre) & if I can squeeze some time, would like to pop over & say hello! ;)

Mark

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2010, 05:43:45 AM »
GC,

Did you get the pm with my address, have you sent the tickets out yet?

Ta, Mark.
There exists a set of people who believe 2>4

mini-thumper

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2010, 11:43:42 AM »
GC,

You know my address, have you sent the tickets out yet?

Ta, Boyd.

Steve H

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2010, 08:49:32 AM »
GC,

You know my address, have you sent the tickets out yet?

Ta, Boyd.

Graham has not logged in since last Monday, I would suggest a phone call.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 07:48:32 PM by Steve H »