Author Topic: Who's been playing in his shed then?  (Read 711 times)

squirrelciv

• Global Moderator
Who's been playing in his shed then?
« on: September 14, 2009, 06:01:31 PM »

Following on from the 'Great Shed Tidy 2009' I've finished the job with a spot of painting.

All that's left to do is fit the wood burner (need flu pipe) and get running water plumbed in (Spring 2010)

I reckon a party's called for soon ;D ;D
Live long, live well, live happy

robG

Re: Who's been playing in his shed then?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 09:24:57 PM »
Good Lord  :o

One feels that a Marble floor , though desirable, is somewhat excessive in one's shed ,Pat ,old thrap.An admirable effort it must be said.
Perhaps a few pointers;

The right hand red box on the middle shelf appears to have somthing sticking out,spoiling the overall effect one feels.Also the paint tins would benefit from having the handles the same way.

Overall, a good start. ;D

Rob.

squirrelciv

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 05:49:50 PM »
The care free paint tin handles is the limit for my OCD :-\ My version of 'rebel'

Haven't a clue why I posted this thread in 'events' ??? Maybe it was the paint fumes??

guest24

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 03:37:15 PM »
Pat, awesome shed, when can I move in? Its got more space than my flat, and its got toys in it that I can use!!

squirrelciv

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 08:35:11 PM »
Why, thankyouverymuch! 'tis a lervly place to fettle now. All I need is some cash and Abigail will ripping up the roads in no time.

guest18

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 08:11:24 AM »
Pat, awesome shed, when can I move in? Its got more space than my flat, and its got toys in it that I can use!!

For a fee you can have my shed and I'll throw in a free house to keep your long haired general happy too  ;)

Floor still needs painted but it has the advantage of scale, and Pat can vouch for it too!