Author Topic: Carol Nash International Classic Motorcycle Show 3rd & 4thJuly 2021 Stafford  (Read 6529 times)

Silverfox

I think I would like to come along please Gareth. Don't worry though if it's a nuisance.
Thats great news Richard,
so thats Me, GC, Michael, Pete and Richard room for 1 more - im sure there are other tables available but they need to be pre booked.

Silverfox

Just so you guys are aware and not knowing what eateries will be open on Friday night, me and GC will be ordering Papa Johns pizza for tea on Friday they will deliver to the showground!!!

Moto63

Evening Gareth. Approximately what time should I be looking to land on Friday afternoon. Is there a preferred time for both you and the show ground staff? I was hoping to set off from up norf at about half one to two o clock. So should hopefully land at about four to half past. Does that fit in ok with you chaps?
Ps... I’ll defo need a hand with the bike as it’s a non runner oh and it’s got no brakes 😲🤣
Cheers, Michael

Ian

I'll be there probably around a similar time Michael. So I'm sure we will get your bike "up the slope" ok.
Ian 👍
1 SRX 1 C400X -2 thumpers

Silverfox

Evening Gareth. Approximately what time should I be looking to land on Friday afternoon. Is there a preferred time for both you and the show ground staff? I was hoping to set off from up norf at about half one to two o clock. So should hopefully land at about four to half past. Does that fit in ok with you chaps?
Ps... I’ll defo need a hand with the bike as it’s a non runner oh and it’s got no brakes 😲🤣
Cheers, Michael
Me and GC are planning to be there between12:00 - 13:00 - so we'll be on hand to assist with bikes

Moto63

Brilliant, looking forward to catching up with everyone. Cheers, Michael

richardeblack

Thanks Gareth.
Does that mean you will start setting up about then?
I will try and get over by then if it will help.
Cheers
Richard

CrazyFrog

Great, I'll aim to arrive about 13.00 then. Pizza sounds like a good plan, mmmm. Do we need to bring along some tinnies for the Friday night, or will the bar be open do you think?
2023 Royal Enfield Meteor 350
2021 Honda CB125F

Silverfox

There's not too much to set up on the stand so no need to rush. Not sure on what's open on the Friday night so if you fancy a drink I'd suggest bring you own! I have a selection of beverages on the stand but not enough for a bender, just light refreshments! Oh, and jelly babies for Michael!

CrazyFrog

Great, thanks for the update. I'll aim for about 3 - 4 in the afternoon then...
2021 Honda CB125F

Moto63

Evening all, just had the news earlier today that I’ve got to self isolate for the next ten days as my 14yr old son was sent home from school ads he has tested positive. Obviously this means I won’t be able to make it to the show this weekend 😡😡😡😡😡. Something I was very much looking forward to, I am even supposed to be picking up my newly painted tank and seat unit from the sprayer tomorrow afternoon. I can’t believe it, GUTTED doesn’t even come close to how I feel about it. Anyway, have a drink for me and go steady with those jelly babies. Hope you all have a great and enjoyable weekend🤞👍
Cheers, Michael

Ian

Michael, so sorry to hear about your situation. As you say gutted doesn't even come into it especially as we have all waited best part of 2 years for a show to happen. Let's just hope that we will see you in October (if that happens!)
I will send you a few pics after the weekend.
Chin up mate and see you soon👍
1 SRX 1 C400X -2 thumpers

richardeblack

That's bad news Michael. I hope you are all ok and weather the isolation ok.
Couldn't someone collect your tank for you?
Cheers
Richard

CrazyFrog

What a bummer! Pretty unnecessary too imho, otherwise what the hell was the point of vaccinating everybody? Take it easy...
2021 Honda CB125F

Moto63

Evening chaps, just wondered how you all got on at the show. Was it a success? Hopefully they’ll run one in October 🤞