Author Topic: Carol Nash International Classic Motorcycle Show 3rd & 4thJuly 2021 Stafford  (Read 6529 times)

Silverfox

Fantastic news, would be great if you can make it. Tired xbr is not boring, as you know it's the eclectic mix that's makes our stand so interesting. I think. People get bored of bikes that look like they have never been on the road!

richardeblack

Brilliant, booked onto the calendar (TR3OC one with brilliant pictures of Tridents which I love in spite of them not being thumpers) and looking forward to it already.
Let's just hope it goes ahead.  Do you need any money towards the stand and I can't remember if there is a charge for camping.  I'm sure there must be.
Cheers,
Richard.
ps. Do you know if there is any way I can be changed from a junior member?  I was just looking at my old membership card the other day and I think I think I am number 003.  I guess I just have to be more active on the forum. Mind you I ought to be pleased to be considered a junior at my advanced age!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 08:20:55 AM by richardeblack »

Ian

Richard, we will look forward to seeing both you and your bike. As Gareth said it's our eclectic mix of bikes and people that seems to make our stand quite popular.
Camping I'm sure is free for exhibitors.

Gareth, my SRX has now done over 300 miles so it will look like it's been on the road 😉🏍?👍

Fingers crossed it all goes ahead now 🤞🤞🤞
1 SRX 1 C400X -2 thumpers

Silverfox

Thanks Ian, I'm sure it will go ahead, it's going to be a great weekend hopefully providing us a sense of normality!

Silverfox

Brilliant, booked onto the calendar (TR3OC one with brilliant pictures of Tridents which I love in spite of them not being thumpers) and looking forward to it already.
Let's just hope it goes ahead.  Do you need any money towards the stand and I can't remember if there is a charge for camping.  I'm sure there must be.
Cheers,
Richard.
ps. Do you know if there is any way I can be changed from a junior member?  I was just looking at my old membership card the other day and I think I think I am number 003.  I guess I just have to be more active on the forum. Mind you I ought to be pleased to be considered a junior at my advanced age!
Camping is free for the weekend, toilets and showers are available too.

CrazyFrog

Only just seen this for some reason. I may be able to bring the Himmo along if needed...
2023 Royal Enfield Meteor 350
2021 Honda CB125F

Silverfox

Only just seen this for some reason. I may be able to bring the Himmo along if needed...
there's still room if you're interested?

CrazyFrog

there's still room if you're interested?

Yep, I'm in!
2021 Honda CB125F

Silverfox

That's great. Will be in touch once tickets arrive.

Moto63

Good news you can make it to the show Pete. Be good to get reacquainted/catch up with you again.
Plus you’ve just helped me make my decision as to which bike I will be bringing down. The XBR tracker, it’s got the 650 fmx engine in it that I bought off you a few years back.
Cheers, Michael

CrazyFrog

Good news you can make it to the show Pete. Be good to get reacquainted/catch up with you again.
Plus you’ve just helped me make my decision as to which bike I will be bringing down. The XBR tracker, it’s got the 650 fmx engine in it that I bought off you a few years back.
Cheers, Michael

Look forward to seeing it Michael, and it'll be great to catch up with everybody 👍
2021 Honda CB125F

Silverfox

***********The Stafford Show tickets have arrived*********

If you haven't already done so can you ping me your address and i'll get them in the post..................

Ian

Ticket arrived safe and sound. Thanks Gareth 👍
1 SRX 1 C400X -2 thumpers

Silverfox

You're welcome, thanks as always for your support.

richardeblack

Ticket arrived today thank you Gareth.
Richard.