Author Topic: Wahoo!!! How happy am I!!!  (Read 901 times)

squirrelciv

• Global Moderator
Wahoo!!! How happy am I!!!
« on: September 22, 2006, 12:02:25 PM »
Last week I sent my hub laced to 18" rim to have the offset altered. Had a phone call this morning, telling me the job is done and they managed to re-use the SS spokes :-) 50 quid including return post.
Me love Hagon.

Off to the river now to see if I can get me a trout for tea. Does life get any better??
Live long, live well, live happy

Alan#307

Re: Wahoo!!! How happy am I!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 02:23:50 PM »
Glad you are in such a good mood cos if you need new wheel spacers for the wheel to bring it back into line it is going to cost you BIG TIME.lol

Alan

guest27

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 10:44:07 AM »
Wheel spacers - if they are simple turnings - ie all round holes - then I have a lathe, if you find the stock and a drawing I could (probably) make them up for you.  Not so expensive

squirrelciv

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 07:52:16 PM »
Glad you are in such a good mood cos if you need new wheel spacers for the wheel to bring it back into line it is going to cost you BIG TIME.lol

Alan

I was only kidding about the write up Honest :-) Can we have a little chat over a beer (or three) at Stafford? You are coming I assume.

squirrelciv

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2006, 06:05:14 PM »
Wheel spacers - if they are simple turnings - ie all round holes - then I have a lathe, if you find the stock and a drawing I could (probably) make them up for you.  Not so expensive

Cheers Rog, might just take you up on that if Alan stays mad at me :-)

BTW Wheel came home today and it's spot on :-) I see an evening of autosol ahead.

Alan#307

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 06:15:12 AM »
Hoping to get down to Stafford but it might be for just the day as i think i have run out of borwni points.
Alan

squirrelciv

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 06:10:07 PM »
Hoping to get down to Stafford but it might be for just the day as i think i have run out of borwni points.
Alan

Come on, surely you can stop over one night. Few beers, prod of the chico, burger or two. Come on you know you want too.